Institute of Computer Science
Computer Training and Services Division (CTSD)Phone: , Fax: 880-2-7789337
- To train up BAEC personnel in the area of ICT.
- To facilitate learning basic computer skills.
- To organize training for upgrading knowledge in avanced computing.
- To foster students participating Industrial Attachment Training.
- To implement and provide Broadband internet service.
- To promote, upgrade and disseminate INIS service.
- To develop local human resource in current area of ICT.
- To organize annual ICT workshop and share knowledge.
- To collaborate academic programmes in the area of ICT.
The Institute offers ICT training on a regular basis and chalked out following training program for BAEC personnel as well as external participants:
Sl. No. Name of the Course Duration Fee (in Taka) 1 Programming with Java 96 hours 3,000/= 2 Object Oriented Programming in C++ " " 3 Programming in Visual Basic.NET " " 4 Programming the Internet – PHP & MySQL 64 hours 2,000/= 5 Databases - Design and Development " " 6 Computer Networking and System Administration " " 7 Website - Design, Development & Hosting 32 hours 1,000/= 8 Office Management & Automation " " 9 Computer - Assemble, Maintenance & Troubleshooting " "
- Implement and provide Broadband internet service.
- Promote, upgrade and disseminate INIS service.
- An air conditioned classroom.
- Equipped with a number of computers, a printer and a multimedia projector.
- Internet facility within the classroom
- Computer related books are available at ICS library.
- Novel software, Color printer, Scanner, Laminating machine, etc to produce ID card.
- Human Resource Development in ICT
- Industrial Training Programme
- Implement and Provide Broadband Internet Service
- Promote, Upgrade and Disseminate INIS Service
- Annual Workshop in ICT
- Academic Collaboration in ICT
- Establish a Post Graduate Course in ICT